The website, tomdemoor.com, will never sell, publish or share information you entrust to us that identifies you or any person. We operate within the GDPR framework and process transparently.
1. Start with why:
The processing operations always occur in accordance with the relevant (Belgian and European) laws, and in specific the Belgian law of December 8 1992 concerning the protection of the personal sphere with regards to the processing up personal data (Privacylaw). If you’d like to receive more information hereon we gladly direct you to the website of the supervisory authorities: privacycommission.be.
2: Collecting data: The personal data is collected in the following ways:
- Via user registration.
- Via accessing and using tomdemoor.com and services.
- Via different technical resources, such as cookies and log-information
The user will be able to determine the quality and quantity of the personal data he provides through tomdemoor.com (hereafter referred to as “Website”. The processing of data will expand when the use of the website and services increases.
We will by no means collect and process personal data that is qualified as sensitive. This includes data concerning health, race, creed, political views or sexual preferences.
3. Purposes of the processing of data: The personal data is exclusively processed with regards to the following purposes:
Correct access and use of the website and services;
Sending various commercial and non-commercial messages, both on behalf of ourselves as on behalf of our partners;
Actions concerning “general members management”;
Detecting fraud and misuse.
5. Is personal data shared with third parties?
The personal data collected is not shared with or transferred to third parties, with exception of the situations described in the following articles;
a. Actual processors.
Moor Ventures can use several external parties to effectively process the personal data. These external parties only act hereto commissioned by Moor Ventures and are appointed as “actual processors.” Moor Ventures can guarantee the following concerning the data processing:
- Actual processors are only appointed following a comparative selection in which a qualitative and safe processing procedure is a priority.
- Moor Ventures has made clear agreements concerning the quality of the data processing in its agreement with the actual processor.
- The actual processors can solely use the data for the purposes as determined by Moor Ventures.
Your personal data will never be processed by by an actual processor that does not abide or guarantee the European principles concerning the protection of personal data.
Actual processors dispose of a specialized knowledge on data processing. These processors therefore have the choice between different techniques and procedures, for which they bear full responsibility.
b. Transfer of data hereto obligated by a court order or applicable regulation.
Moor Ventures can be obligated to, in whole or in part, give insight to the processed personal data pursuant by a court order or an applicable regulation. Moor Ventures will always have a certain reluctance when allowing access to this data but will have no other choice to abide by the order, yet within its limits.
c. Other responsible processors.
Our website uses several plug-ins from third parties. Through these plug-ins these third parties acquire personal data which they can put to use for their own processing operations.
The following parties are appointed as a responsible processor:
6. What are the User’s rights? tomdemoor.com will make every effort it reasonably can to ensure the personal data is processed in accordance with the legal standards. The data processing occurs with special attention for: The processing is done in a just and legitimate way with a view to specific, explicitly described and justified purposes; The processing operations happen merely adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the specific purposes; The Personal data is not kept any longer than required for the attainment of the purposes.
7. Which cookies does the website use.
The website uses the following cookies:
The following cookies are exclusively linked to the proper functioning of the website and its functionalities: SESSIONID
Our website holds cookies that are owned by third parties. This third parties will autonomously process the personal data collected through the cookies and can thus be qualified as the responsible processor.
Google Analytics: More information via www.google.com/privacy
8. Disabling cookies.
Find more information on your browser’s settings via:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/nl-be/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-in-en-uitschakelen-websites-voorkeuren
Google Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=nl
Privacy is a must, and it should not be the price we accept just for visiting a website.
9. Company information
Currently, Moor Ventures is a company filed under Belgian law.
Digital projects from ideation to acceleration with an obsession for online human behavior. Understanding cases from top to bottom, looking for growth opportunities is my focus.
Monthly shares & learnings?
2020 © Tom De Moor